Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, February 10, 2012

Pencil case.



Just a little something I made, great for keeping your pencils organised, when measuring the fabric on the width do 1 inch per pencil & go as wide as you want, then the height can be  the length of your pencils plus 3 more inches that's on 2 pieces of the fabric on the short piece of fabric measure less than half on height & same for width.

Stitch the  gross grain ribbon on the small piece of fabric before you join on the larger pieces & leave extra on side to help with when you roll up the case & tie off.


Hope I explained OK just e-mail me with any questions. sales@calicochild.com

Lainey :)

Images: Calico Child

5 comments:

  1. As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can benefit me. Thank you
    Diptyque - Feus de Bois Candle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by hope you enjoy blogger :)

      Delete
  2. Oh how I wish I had a sewing machine! That is another goodie I need to really have a blast creating! THANK YOU DEAREST for visiting me! You are so kind. Life is BUSY and now with an Etsy shop, I do have my hands full with orders and then there is my teaching job! But fun is always in order and that is what I seek after stressful times at work.

    ENJOY and thank you so much for your kind words! Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. I attempted one of these last year (to give my nephew for xmas) and it turned out NOTHING like your wonderful one! I have realised I am physically incapable of sewing straight lines...

    Love the fabric and ribbon you used, a really lovely combination :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much ejorpin :) I am sure it turned out lovely you had a go at creating & thats the main thing I bet your nephew loved it :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving your comment It means so much to me!! :))))