Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Monday, April 16, 2012

Loving Pink!!


I brought this lovely fabric a couple of weeks ago from Fabric Traders I was so excited when it arrived & so pleased with my fabric choice  (its a little brighter than shown here).  

       

I thought it would be nice to make a little cover to protect my book its ideal to carry down to the beach or while lounging around the pool (when I get time of course)  I attached some ribbon in the seam so I could use it for my book mark.


I had some more fabric left (yay) so I decided to make some cushions with out zips for a change, I think the bow is quite cute & makes a change from a zip don't you think??

I will have to order some more of this fabric I hope the girls have some more in stock.

Hope you all had a lovely Easter, I did!! Caught up wth all my family had lots of lovely days catching up with them all, it went far to quickly, looking forward to the next time we can all get together again.

These Items can be purchased Here will also be on my Made it store .


Lainey :) x

Images: Calico Child                                                        

12 comments:

  1. Oh I love that book cover idea, great fabric choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, it is lovely Fabric isn't it I just hope I can get some more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I love crafting ideas and these are so creative. Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog a while back!
    xo
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Sharon, will try and pop back to say hi this week :)

      Delete
  4. Oh gorgeous, just did the big "as seen on" moment over at Beach Vintage blog, congratulations, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Posie I was so pleased with how it came out & the fabric is sooo nice I am going to have to order more its so summery :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clever you Lainey - that is the ultimate book cover and your choice of fabrics is very spring bright.

    Thank you for sharing on POTM Club, I hope you have some lovely days ahead to enjoy indulging in both reading and sewing.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much Felicity hope you are enjoying Labour day :) x

      Delete
  7. I stopped by from 'gifts of serendipity'. What a great and simplethough effective idea you have come with. Thanks for sharing. I do like pink as well. It's a colour that makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just visiting from the POTM club. That's a great idea and probably makes reading that much more fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you it is great to not get the book cover mucky thats for sure :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving your comment It means so much to me!! :))))