Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Friday, July 22, 2011

Baby gift!


My friend has just had a little baby girl who I am going to be meeting this afternoon (so excited) don't you just love the smell of new born babies, I do it reminds me of when my kids were little some times I wish I could bring those days back!!

Any way I just had to get some of my fabrics out to put a little something together for her so thought I would share it with you;  I hope you like it?

She won't be able to wear it for another 5 months as she is only 5lb 7oz (tiny) but I thought it would be nice to put away for summer.

I might make a few more of these sets now so keep an eye out :)

Have a great weekend.

Lainey :)

1 comment:

  1. Lainey you are SO clever.
    This is a truly divine set of loveliness and your friend and her baby are lucky to have you in their lives.

    Happy day!

    xx Felicity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment It means so much to me!! :))))