Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Creative Space


Its Thursday so I am going to do a My Creative Link post so I can show what I have been doing this week for my mum's friends little girl who's Birthday is not to far away!


I made a flower template & cut out all the scrap pieces of fabric that were left over from making the dress  added a little yoyo & attached it all together on the head band with a little pink bead.


When its to cold a little white t-shirt could be added or when she has got taller a nice pair of shorts would match nicely.  Gosh I wish I was 2 again!! :))

Thanks Felicity  for sending me the info you are one in a million! :)) I will be back next Thursday with another  My Creative Space !! See you then:))

Lainey x

Images: Property of Calico Child 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my lordy Lainey this is perfection!
    Your Mum's friends little girl is very lucky indeed.

    xx F

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment It means so much to me!! :))))