Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Creative Space


Oh my gosh its Thursday already I raced home from work so I can get this Bag up to show you which I made the other day.   I Love the brightness of it, you wouldn't be lost on the beach with this bag :))



If you can see I lined it with a contrasting colour to the fabric I used to make the handles, Bird Textiles have such lovely fabric which are Australian made in an Environmental environment.

Glad I made the post in time phew you can purchase is from here well I am off to bed with a cuppa night night.

Lainey x

Images property of Calico Child

1 comment:

  1. Lainey, you are one creative soul! Welcome to the world of blogging. Careful, it is addictive, LOL! Have fun and thanks for visiting my space!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment It means so much to me!! :))))