Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

My Creative Space


Gosh its Thursday already  so here we go, I have quite a few scraps of fabric which I have kept in a huge basket & thought I better put it to use now I am settled into my new home. I have more time to start organising my fabrics better.



Hope you like it I think its sooo cute isn't it?  Never throw your scraps out when you can use them to make this little number!   Hope you are finding a creative Space on this lovely Thursday.  Happy sewing!

Lainey x

5 comments:

  1. How adorable! These skirt look lovely! Have a wonderful day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is really cute...scraps are great to use for all sorts of projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really super cute. I wish I could were it :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute... you are so talented... love the new blog!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving your comment It means so much to me!! :))))