Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Creative space!


I love making notice boards for people & I try to make them a little bit different this is one of my pieces I created for a little girls bedroom the 3 boards all sit well together I think, & the ribbons all line up with each board.


I embellished these ones with a few fabric flowers I put together.


If you are interested in a custom made notice board please e-mail me as I would love to create something for you sales@calicochild.com 

Hope you go have a look at some other great creations over HERE

Thanks for stopping by Lainey :) x

Images: Calico Child

8 comments:

  1. Something extra to keep in mind for my niece's birthday later in the year.
    Pinks would be the theme though, I'll let you know.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! Love the colour combination! Have a gorgeous day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do Kellie been organising my daughters curtains a long time in the waiting, so she is happy I got round to them :)

      Delete
  3. Love these.. especially with the fabric flowers... very pretty... Have a wonderful weekend... xv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oooh Thank you Vicki, thank you so much for stopping by so glad you like my notice boards :)))))

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a wonderful idea. And from your images they look gorgeous. Thanks for sharing. Cheers SpecialK XoXo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Special K glad you like them :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving your comment It means so much to me!! :))))